H-ITT products make the learning environment interactive and engaging, providing for superior assessment of comprehension, increased performance, automatic grading and increased productivity. H-ITT's innovation, quality and value are the building blocks of our company. We deliver solutions that enable teachers, trainers and leaders to take their performance to a higher level. We strive to help educators improve student performance, increase participation, drive retention and deliver measurable and sustainable results.
H-ITT was founded in 2001 by two University Professors who saw the opportunity in explosive growth of building a system that would provide instant and census level feedback in the classroom. With full-merit jobs and H-ITT’s steady growth, the professors opted to sell the company to allow it to expand with increased capital and investment base.
The original manufacturing company who engineered and built the hardware was one of the primary buyers. The result was a seamless transition that allowed the company uninterrupted growth. In fall of 2009, the company embarked on an aggressive growth campaign to leverage the explosion in online delivery and the need for enterprise infrastructure to support the growth.
The result was the retention of key personnel to build out the sales, marketing and data infrastructure. This expanded growth allows for a broader product line and streamlined access and delivery method to support H-ITT’s growing customer base. The founding Professors continue to be an integral part of the business and continually work to improve the powerful analytics engine driving our response systems.
Today, H-ITT has built a global interaction solution platform. We put the data in interaction. Whether you are presenting to a single audience of 15 participants or responsible for a Global Campus with remote users, H-ITT’s platform can manage your distributed learning environments.
H-ITT’s suite of versatile products can effectively manage your diverse global learning environment. We combine interactive and engaging solutions that capture the "point of interaction" for learning improvement. The core of this platform is H-ITT’s Classroom Response Software (CRS) which effectively capture the “point of interaction” by utilizing H-ITT’s durable and multi-functional response tools such as the state-of-the-art Radio frequency iCue or iCue Pro remotes or a web-based “virtual” remote, SoftClick. Responses can come from anywhere in the classroom, school or world and be collected instantaneously utilizing MultiPoint. Associated applications fascilitate easy in-class question delivery and roster building, completed with the most powerful data analysis program in the market!
By utilizing any of H-ITT’s fast, secure and relevant audience response solutions into your learning environment, you are able to capture responses and constantly evaluate the content in an effort to effectively measure how well the material is being delivered. Combined with analysis, stakeholders can constantly improve upon the way information is being presented, assimilated and applied.
Back to Top
Robert Martin, President
Robert has a long background of purchasing, building, and reselling businesses in central Florida. This represents a wide variety of industries, including furniture manufacturing, construction, and electronics.
Currently Robert is president of H-ITT LLC. He oversees all areas of the business.
Previously Robert was CEO of a regional manufacturer of office furniture with a network of dealers in the state of Florida as well as a direct sales team.
Since 1997 Robert has served on the board of directors at Citizens Bank of Florida. The bank has seen steady and controlled growth and profits throughout the twelve years. Citizens Bank of Florida did not participate in the government bailout of banks.
Robert attended The College of Emporia and Northwestern University and has a wife of over 30 years and a grown daughter. Family is a very important aspect of his life.
Rande William, Vice President Technology & Support
Rande is Vice President of Technology and oversees technical training, customer support and product development. He drives redesign of hardware, software improvements, customer care and technical training. He developed the suite of hardware solutions for H-ITT and oversees ongoing software development projects.
Rande has an extensive background in hardware manufacturing and developing hardware based solutions. He can take a concept or idea and turn it into a physical reality. His company SR Products, Inc. was the original hardware manufacturer for the founders of H-ITT. When they wanted to sell the business to focus on their core careers (professors), he and four partners bought the business. Sports Radar manufactors several custom lines of hardware for various companies.
Prior to creating SR Products, Inc. Rande was Cofounder and Vice President of Futronix.
Futronix was founded as a contract manufacturer initially to support the manufacture of the "Life Call" product which his co-founder invented. The product was well known for the advertisements known as "Help I've fallen and can't get up". Rande was instrumental in growing Futronix to over 200 employees with many larger customers.
Futronix was sold in 2006.
Rande earned a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of South Florida in 1987 and an AS in Electronic Engineering Technology from St. Petersburg College in 1981 as well as an AS in Business Administration from St Petersburg College in 1978. He lives with his wife of 35 years and they have two adult children.
Back to Top
H-ITT hires the best and the brightest. We are always open to receiving resumes and hearing about you.
Inside Sales Representative
This position is responsible for sales of H-ITT products in a specified region or major geographical area. Responsible for increasing sales through outbound sales calls. Accountable for exceeding customer expectations, while contributing to the achievement of team and company growth goals.
- Solution, or suggest refinements or additions to suggested solutions which may enhance customer outcomes or respond to newly defined customer needs.
- Assists in growing assigned account base by establishing relationships and uncovering new opportunities and training needs.
- Must exhibit a thorough knowledge of H-ITT's internal processes for all our products and services.
- Maintain complete and timely documentation of account activities within corporate CRM solution
- Performs other sales duties as directed by management
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Must be customer centric
- Experience in call focused environment
- Must exhibit a mature attitude with good problem solving skills
- Capable of setting own priorities and able to learn new products and procedures
- Possess strong communication skills and be independently motivated
- Proven success with at risk compensation
- Able to communicate in an appropriate and effective manner with customers, team members and management staff at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively utilize MS Office applications and Company interactive products to enhance communication.
- Demonstrated functional proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ablility to use database software.
- Continuously improves knowledge base of H-ITT product lines.
- Previous experience with Quickbase preferred.
- Organized; able to follow through on detail work. Team orientation, both within the Company and with outside partners.
- Practices solid judgment and problem solving skills.
- Maintains excellent work ethic and high integrity at all times.
- Monitors and follows through on daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- High school graduate required.
- Sales experience in an inside sales organization required
Core Performance Factors
The core performance factors described below are essential for success:
Customer Focused: Identifies or anticipates customer needs and exceeds customer expectations. Serves as the customer champion by actively improving the customer sales experience (product knowledge, presentation, timeliness, etc.).
Quality Minded: Produces work (products, services, processes, or other outcomes) that is virtually error free and exceeds external and internal customer expectations. Minimizes rework by exhibiting foresight, displaying ownership, and applying diligence.
Decision Making/Initiative: Makes reasonable, defensible decisions within scope of authority, seeking approval as needed. Takes initiative and works autonomously to achieve product goals (quality, schedule, etc.).
Organization/Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Effectively juggles multiple projects and anticipates reasonable contingencies. Effectively balances resource and time constraints with deadlines.
Collaboration: Works effectively with colleagues, employees, vendors, and others in order to achieve meaningful results and maintain positive, productive working relationships. Purposely seeks out others for views, guidance, and ideas. Actively participates in solving problems, making decisions, completing tasks, and accomplishing goals.
This is an outstanding opportunity to leverage your experience with a dynamic, growing company! We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including a bonus program for every team member, challenging and rewarding work, and the opportunity to learn and grow with us. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the workplace.
Please apply online and attach your resume as a Word document or PDF referencing the Inside Sales Representative in your subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible for sales of H-ITT hardware and software products in a specified region or major geographical area. Responsible for increasing sales through direct sales. Successful candidate will drive large account (e.g., school district) sales and higher education campus wide adoptions. Accountable for exceeding customer expectations while contributing to the achievement of team and company growth goals. MUST HAVE EXCELLENT PRESENTATION SKILLS, EXPERIENCE WITH HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTOR SALES, AND EXPERIENCE SELLING TO END-USER ORGANIZATIONS. Experience with higher education, school and school district sales required
This position is independent agent commission only opportunity.
- Provide day-to-day management of accounts.
- Must exhibit a thorough knowledge of H-ITT's products and services.
- Develop customized solutions and strategies for assigned customers.
- Assist in educating the customer on H-ITT's solutions and services in order to select the proper solution, or suggest refinements or additions to suggested solutions which may enhance customer outcomes or respond to newly defined customer needs.
- Assists in growing assigned account targets by establishing relationships and uncovering new opportunities and training needs.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets. Travels 75% or more as required to meet position requirements.
- Frequently leads formal and informal presentations utilizing MS Office applications and Company interactive products.
BS/BA degree from accredited college or university, plus at least three years direct sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is an outstanding opportunity to leverage your experience with a dynamic, growing company! We offer competitive commission plans, a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
Please apply online and attach your resume as a Word document or PDF referencing the Sales Agent & your region in your subject line.
Back to Top